Oct 09, 2010
8:09 PM EDT
Got it, Thanks gus3...;-)

My bad..not looking..
Bob_Robertson

Oct 09, 2010
8:28 PM EDT
Caitlyn signed in as Gus3?

BTW, YouTube has it in some really HUGE resolutions. I pulled the 720p version, which does me just fine.
gus3

Oct 09, 2010
8:30 PM EDT
I think he's getting some payback for an earlier comment typo involving Caitlyn. ;-)
TxtEdMacs

Oct 09, 2010
8:50 PM EDT
Gus,

Quoting:Caitlyn signed in as Gus3?
It's your bad taste in dresses that gave you away. Of course, that story will appear after the tabloids have worked through the compromising text, files and photos they already have on you now.

Have a pleasant day. Oh can I put you down for a subscription?

YBT
gus3

Oct 09, 2010
9:10 PM EDT
No, you may not put me down for a subscription. I know you Microsoftie, "opt-in" types.
TxtEdMacs

Oct 10, 2010
8:48 AM EDT
Gus,

Your right, I should have just billed you. So do you want the package of fifteen slimy tabloids that are covering your indiscretions or the entire set of twenty five trash pile? You, of course, get special pricing*.

Quoting:I know you Microsoftie, "opt-in" types.
How could I have forgotten my trade craft? I must be going soft.

YBT

* Cash**, Certified Check, Money Orders, etc. are acceptable. Personal checks and credit cards are not.

** If it is lost in the mail, don't worry we rebill for ever and send collection agencies after you when you refuse to pay.
caitlyn

Oct 10, 2010
12:40 PM EDT
I have had nothing to do with this thread until now. I want nothing to do with this thread.

Please stop taking my name in vain.
Scott_Ruecker

Oct 10, 2010
1:11 PM EDT
Its all my fault, I did not look at who started the thread before responding and apparently I had it in my mind that it was you instead of gus3. You have my sincerest apologies..:-)
gus3

Oct 10, 2010
6:30 PM EDT
Caitlyn gets apologies. I get... nada.

Well, not counting the belly-laugh.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!