once more....

Story: Bordeaux 1.8 for Linux ReleasedTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
nikkels

Jun 18, 2009
9:57 PM EDT
I can't connect to the bordeaxgroup.com Is it really that necessary to block Thailand in your firewall ? No one here is clever enough ( IT wise ) to launch an attack on you. :-)

twickline

Jun 18, 2009
10:42 PM EDT
The site is hosted at siteground.com and im not aware of them blocking anyone. But since your having trouble again ill contact their support staff and ask them about it. I have asked a couple friends in the Philippines to test the site and they say it works fine for them...

Sorry for your troubles..

Tom
twickline

Jun 18, 2009
11:19 PM EDT
nikkels,

They ask me, to ask you for your IP address, so they can check it in their server firewall rules and see if it is blocked on their end.

Thanks,

Tom
nikkels

Jun 19, 2009
1:55 AM EDT
Tom, thanks for the efford. It also start looking strange to me. 3 sites in a space of a few months

>>>>>>>he site is hosted at siteground.com and im not aware of them blocking anyone.

---I am "not" blocked by siteground

A PM is on the way

Thanks again
twickline

Jun 19, 2009
3:17 AM EDT
Hello nikkels,

Here is their reply, can you try the site again?

-------------------------->

Hello,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am glad to inform you that the issue is resolved. The reason was that the IP addresses were blocked as a part from a chain of IPs.

Now your web site is accessible from the mentioned in your reply IP addresses and location.

Should you have questions or comments or require any further assistance please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Support Team
nikkels

Jun 19, 2009
3:28 AM EDT
My thanks to twickline and the support team.

All is well now

Nikkels

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!