(not that I have any $$ at the moment though....) :(
ColonelPanik

Feb 27, 2009
4:03 PM EDT
Good job!
Steven_Rosenber

Feb 27, 2009
11:48 PM EDT
Carla, I asked Earl about servers at SCALE. I hope that's a market they'll be able to explore further.
caitlyn

Feb 28, 2009
6:10 PM EDT
ZaReason 's Ubuntu key is nice if you run Ubuntu :)

Sylvania uses a (g) key to signify their g series netbooks. It's OS neutral which is probably the best solution.
tuxchick

Feb 28, 2009
7:22 PM EDT
They do a generic Tux key too, which I think is a splendid option:

Quoting: ZaReason contracted with a keyboard manufacturer for an Ubuntu logo key instead of a Windows key. They also sell a Tux logo keyboard.

Cathy and Earl are very cool. I talked to Cathy for an hour, and I could have written a book.

I now have in my sweaty hands, thanks to Phoenix who are hyping Hyperspace hyperactively next week, a sleek little LenovoS10 Ideapad. I am having great fun with it, even though I don't get along with touchpads. I like the trackpoint like you get on grownup Thinkpads. But other than that, these little machines are addicting.

**edit** Steven, they'll build pretty much anything you want on request. Cathy said they're planning to do prefab servers that you can order off their website, it's just a matter of time. They have this weird thing about working the kinks out before releasing the products :)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!