Linux Technology to the East Side

Story: HeliOS Project Brings Linux Technology to the East SideTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
ColonelPanik

Feb 25, 2009
4:21 PM EDT
I want my son to grow up to be just like Ken. Really I would like to grow up to be just like Ken.

When Mr. Starks sat across the table from me very late one night, I knew I was talking to a man with guts and heart. Forget that we are of an age and share a lot of the same background. Ken says Lets do this, lets do that and it happens! He makes it happen! It happens now or in just a minute for the tricky things.

Ken Starks DOES and the rest of us had better get our butts in gear and start doing also!

tuxchick

Feb 25, 2009
4:47 PM EDT
Except I hope your son gets better haircuts :)

I run away fast now.....
helios

Feb 25, 2009
5:29 PM EDT
Thank you CP....you make me shuffle my feet and blush.

TC, I spent 20 years getting my haircut every 6 days...I went to the barbershop more than I went to the grocery store...

The army does stuff like that to you.

I haven't cut my hair since I finished my last chemo...and yes, some things never change. When I was 18, I wore my hair long, listened to Ten Years After and parted my hair down the middle. I am now 55 and still wear my hair long, still listen to Ten Years After and it is still parted down the middle. The only difference being is that now that part is 11 inches wide.

h
tracyanne

Feb 25, 2009
6:44 PM EDT
Probably not recognise you without your hat.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!