linuxworld so far

Story: LinuxWorld: Showcasing the OS in data centers, mobile devices, e-votingTotal Replies: 8
Author Content
herzeleid

Aug 04, 2008
6:12 PM EDT
It really hasn't gotten started yet.The vendor booths are still being erected, and nobody can get into the exhibits hall until 10 am tomorrow. But we had workshops today. One of the sessions I attended was a talk by Sander Van Vugt on High Availability Xen. Interesting stuff. Well, I'm looking forward to the rest of the week, the community days, the BOFS and all the swag.
Scott_Ruecker

Aug 04, 2008
8:01 PM EDT
I agree, for the first day, very hop and skippy, tomorrow should be a very different story..I hope. Got lots of talks to go to and people to meet.

Sander_Marechal

Aug 05, 2008
12:29 AM EDT
Please do post a few articles short when you're there. No need to write full length articles, but a few lines of text on something important and a shapshot or two make good posting material as well :-)

Besides, knowing the tin-foil hattery of some of the LXer regulars, they probably want proof that you're really there ;-D
gus3

Aug 05, 2008
12:37 AM EDT
Quoting:Besides, knowing the tin-foil hattery of some of the Lxer regulars, they probably want proof that you're really there ;-D
Not tin-foil hattery, just a streak of jealousy!
rijelkentaurus

Aug 05, 2008
3:26 AM EDT
Trust...but verify! ;p
dinotrac

Aug 05, 2008
4:17 AM EDT
I know for a fact that he is not there.

Oh, he doesn't know it, but that's the treachery of it all.
jdixon

Aug 05, 2008
5:27 AM EDT
> ...they probably want proof that you're really there ;-D

And we'll only accept pictures as proof.
hkwint

Aug 05, 2008
11:33 AM EDT
But only as long as Adobe didn't touch them.
Scott_Ruecker

Aug 05, 2008
6:38 PM EDT
Nope, no adobe, just photobucket. :-) I posted some pics and stuff for your viewing and reading pleasure.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!