Untitled

Story: In search of the best OS for a 9-year-old laptop: Part III — Browsers and wirelessTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
steever

Jul 31, 2008
11:38 PM EDT
Sorry, double post.
gus3

Jul 31, 2008
11:55 PM EDT
Wow, that was simultaneously the easiest and most difficult comment I've ever read on LXer.
steever

Aug 01, 2008
4:39 AM EDT
Wow, that was simultaneously the easiest and most difficult comment I've ever read on LXer.

Sorry Gus, I would have deleted the post if I were able.

TxtEdMacs

Aug 01, 2008
5:10 AM EDT
stevie,

I liked the original message with its neat invisible text.

However, next time let me warn you such language is not allowed on any LXer forums. It is fortunate for you that only a very few of us more tolerant members were able to have read your message, had the regulars (or even the gods forbid visitors) had been able to read your angry words, I would have had to ban you for life from these auspicious LXer pages. Albeit reluctantly, you know appearances are important that we cannot appear to countenance a ruffian running amok.

So let that be a warning to you. The sentence would be a veritable death. You would have had to register again with a new alias and password. Your old identity would be banished from these pages.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!