Author Content
techiem2

Jul 23, 2008
3:23 PM EDT
Hooray for a successful project!
helios

Jul 23, 2008
6:24 PM EDT
We've made a fairly big tech show, A Phoenix radio station is interviewing us (or just Larry as I am late to come home and probably too late to get in). That on top of everything else is just way more than I expected. This has been maybe short of stunning but way past the right side of impactful. Here is hoping that others pick this up and run with it. It looks like Portland Oregon is going for it and there is whisperings of an event in Bamberg Germany during Octoberfest this year.

one seed planted can spawn a forest.....Who knows who the next Bruce Perens or John Hall will be?

h
tuxchick

Jul 23, 2008
6:40 PM EDT
Congratulations, Ken!

Ok so who is the mean blogger who doesn't like "ball and chain"? It's accurate and concise. Maybe she's smitten with envy because you said it first.

thenixedreport

Jul 23, 2008
7:18 PM EDT
@helios

Keep up the good work and never let anyone get you down.

@tuxchick....

I don't think it matters at this point who his detractor is. The best thing to do is to ignore them.
Scott_Ruecker

Jul 23, 2008
7:29 PM EDT
Hey Ken, I am going to be on the show too, 2nd half, after Larry. Going to talk about Xandros and Linspire and things.

techiem2

Jul 23, 2008
7:39 PM EDT
Will there be an online recording of the show for us to grab and listen to?

tuxchick

Jul 23, 2008
7:55 PM EDT
I'm just being a pest, thenixedreport. Ken & crew did a great job, and Ken's blogs even got some respectable numbers over at Brand X.
helios

Jul 23, 2008
7:56 PM EDT
@ techiem2...yes, it was taped tonight and airs on Sunday...maybe Scotty can listen to it. It's on KXAN radio the Gutsy show or something like that. Gutsy Radio I think.
techiem2

Jul 23, 2008
8:02 PM EDT
Sweet! Looking forward to it showing up so I can grab the ogg.
Scott_Ruecker

Jul 23, 2008
8:07 PM EDT
Here is the link to the audio archives, they have them in Ogg and Mp3. I was just on the 6-22-08 show. The archive should have copy of the show after it airs on Sunday at 4pm.

http://gutsygeeks.com/audio/

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!