james burgett is awesome

Story: 16,000 Linux computers delivered - for freeTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
AskTheAdmiN

Jul 13, 2007
9:11 AM EDT
We were just reading your article on James Burgett and his awesome charitable work. We would love to help come stop by AskTheAdmiN.Com and drop us some comments.
Blue2U

Jul 13, 2007
8:10 PM EDT
You want to know how cool James Burgett really is? I worked for him at ACCRC and even though it's been a couple of years since I left, I enthusiastically promote his organization probably once a week- to people who need a computer and to people who need to dispose of theirs. There are a lot of people and organizations who do good things in the course of making money or advancing their cause. James is one of the few people I know who has the integrity to just do the right thing because it's right, and to keep doing it. A lot of volunteers and profiteers have tried to "enlighten" him with their ideas on how to make more money instead of making more free computers, not recognizing that he is keenly aware of how that works. If he was motivated to make a lot of money or fame, trust me, he'd be rich and famous.

Most of us have learned to be skeptical about 'something for nothing', but I guarantee that this place is thoroughly above-board. Anything you can do to spread the word about A.C.C.R.C. will literally make our world a better place.

Briana T.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!