Untitled

Story: Novell ousts MessmanTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
sbergman27

Jun 25, 2006
6:15 PM EDT
> Hovsepian said: “I am very enthusiastic about the opportunity to lead Novell and to aggressively execute our strategic plan. In recent months, we have adopted a comprehensive strategy, strengthened our portfolio through both acquisitions and organic growth, and divested the non-core Celerant business. Although we still have much to do, these steps have positioned us to take full advantage of recent trends towards a mixed source computing environment based on open source and open standards.”

Well... I'm glad he cleared all that up. I've spent sleepless nights wondering about their enthusiasm, their strategic plan, their comprehensive strategy, their portfolio, and in particular, their organic growths. (Yuck!)

But mostly, I'm happy to see them riding that wave toward mixed source computing which has such a proven track record in the industry. I mean, just look at Caldera. They were a small company. And now... well just look! ;-)

P.S. Oops. Forgot to give a subject line. Oh, well. I guess "Untitled" is kind of appropriate WRT the old CEO and CFO.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!