what Bill is really thinking...

Story: Commentary: Gates wants poor to spend $600+, not $100 or $200, for computersTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
number6x

Mar 21, 2006
4:52 AM EDT
what Bill is really thinking...

"These kids deserve better."

"The UN, local governments, and NGO's should buy each and every one of these kids one of my $599 to $999 'ultra-mobile' computers. Not some silly hand cranked toy that will benefit the child, but not benefit me!"

It may not solve all of the kid's problems, but it'll sure make Bill wealthier!

Besides We already know that he wants to get the third world kids addicted to his software. Heck Bill Gates has stated his support for software piracy, as long as they pirate his stuff and get addicted to it. Come on kids, the first one is free.

From this link: http://news.com.com/2100-1023_3-212942.html

"Gates shed some light on his own hard-nosed business philosophy. 'Although about 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't pay for the software,' he said. 'Someday they will, though. As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade.'"

Nice man that Bill Gates, he's gonna get himself a platinum and diamond grill with the profits.
tadelste

Mar 21, 2006
4:59 AM EDT
As a child himself, Bill hated to lose at any card game. I assume monopoly was one of those. Do you wonder if he ever grew up? Perhaps he's stuck in the past. A ggod regression therapist could break up his early childhood trauma and he could turn out to have no pathology.

Imagine how his children will turn out. Do you think they'll have Stockholm syndrome or behave like J Paul Getty's grandson and loose an ear?

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!