Nice player

Story: Lexar LDP-200 Digital Music Player is Multi-platformTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
ralph

Nov 08, 2005
10:23 PM EDT
Howdy, I have one of these and it is probably my 2nd favorite mp3 player. It hopefully will move to third place soon, but I'll still use it. The size is nice and I play it with the player dropped into my shirt pocket, where it takes very little room. The screen is a little too busy and hard to read on the real player. It does light up nicely and is easy to control in the dark or daylight. The battery cover pops off a little too easily. The main faults are two. It does not fast forward quickly enough. When I need to fast forward 40 minutes into a program, it takes a while and is hard to read. My Rave does a much better job at that. The second fault is one I knew before I bought it, but I still mark off for the lack of ogg support. My music library is all ogg vorbis and whenever I figure out how to update the firmware(The iRiver firmware updater needs Windows and who uses that, anymore?) on my iRiver, the iRiver may be more useful to me than the Lexar.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!